Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mini Haul 12/07

The first batch was from TJ Max the Jolee's Boutique supplies. The big package was $4.99 and the little package to the site was $1.49. I bought these packages because it had sewing items in it. And if you don't know already I'm an aspiring Fashion Designer / CEO :)

And the second batch was from Walmart. I bought two empty spray bottles for $1.07 each and two metallic paint bottles for $1.something and poured half the bottle of paint in the spray bottles and filled with water, shook well and then sprayed. You can't really see it but there is a glimmer to the paper from the metallic paints.

That's all for now. As soon as I have free time I will be creating some art and posting it on this blog with the info on how I created it. Come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment